The next round of meetings for the EOTEC DevNet Regional Communities of Practice is taking place on December 6/7. If you are engaged in Earth Observation training, education, and capacity building – this is a unique opportunity to share information and collaborate with colleagues across your region. If joining the CoP conversation for the first time, please visit this page to register – you will then receive a calendar invite with the teleconference link.
This session will focus on the outcomes from GEO Week 2023 and the Group on Earth Observations (GEO) Capacity Building Toolkit, offering insights into global trends and regional needs in Earth Observation.
- Africa region – December 6 (13:00-14:15 UTC)
- Americas region – December 6 (16:00-17:15 UTC)
- Asia-Oceania region – December 7 (03:00-04:15 UTC)
- Europe region – December 7 (14:00-15:15 UTC)
Why Should You Attend?
- Networking: Engage with regional and global experts in Earth Observation.
- Resource Identification: Discover new tools, data, and training resources.
- Capacity Building: Contribute to identifying and addressing gaps in regional and global Earth Observation capacity.
- Collaboration: Connect with potential partners for projects and initiatives.
- Insights on GEO Week 2023: Delve into the key outcomes of GEO Week and explore the GEO Capacity Building Guide.
We look forward to your participation and contributions to these vital discussions that shape the future of Earth Observation capacity building.