The workshop will include lectures given by top researchers in geophysical science and officials from government, met service, environment, disaster management, and energy agencies as well as international organisation, on the following topics:
1) Overviews of natural weather hazards
2) IPCC (AR6)–the Science behind Climate Change
3) Climate Change Risk Management
4) Integrated Research on Disaster Risk (IRDR)- ISC & UNDRR;
5) Small Hydro Power — Case Study on Green South-South Cooperation Project ;
6) Meteorological Disaster Risk Management and Multi-hazard Early Warning System;
7) Toward a sustainable development in post-epidemic era.
The workshop will also include a presentation session before the closing to promote exchanges and sharing of knowledge and experiences.