The Australian Regional Focus Group meeting takes place once a month and is coordinated by Mr. Bodo Zeschke (BMTC), from the VLab Centre of Excellence in Australia. All interested parties are welcome to attend.
For this session we will be using the Big Blue Button web conferencing system on the VLab CoE Australia Moodle training site at https://bmtc.moodle.com.au/mod/bigbluebuttonbn/view.php?id=13874
To register please follow the instructions below:
1. The session homepage is at https://bmtc.moodle.com.au/mod/bigbluebuttonbn/view.php?id=13874
2. You can join the session either as a guest or as a registered user. We would prefer you to join as a registered user. There is no cost associated with this.
3. For both guest and registered (logged in) users the session password is VLab@2020
4. Australian Bureau of Meteorology please use the ‘Bureau staff log in’ button to log in to the site.
5. Other users who choose to join the session as a registered user, please use the link https://bmtc.moodle.com.au/login/signup.php to create an account
6. Please include your details including Country of Origin
7. Some participants may already have an account with us. To check use the link https://bmtc.moodle.com.au/login/forgot_password.php and enter your email address.
8. After signing up you will receive an automated email with a link to confirm your registration within about 15 minutes. If you have not received the confirmation email within this time, check your spam/junk inbox. If there is no confirmation within your spam/junk inbox, contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving their name and email address, stating they had not received their site registration confirmation email for our training site.
Please use either the Google Chrome or Modzilla Firefox web browsers when you join the session.